Coronavirus Update: We are approved to open by our governing bodies and have implemented new changes to keep you and our environment safe
- We have full PPE and ask patients to wear a mask
- We are running longer appointment slots to allow deep cleans and avoid unnecessary contact
- We ask patients to arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your appointment time
- If you are showing symptoms of a new cough, temperature or lack of taste/smell self-isolate DO NOT ATTEND.
- Please use the correct entrance depending on bookings room (ask staff)
- Use hand washing/sanitizing stations
- If you are in the high-risk category ask whether your appointment is necessary
Welcome to Pods Footcare Specialists!
We are a family team of footcare specialists. Founded by Judy Suter, BSc (pod med) FPSPract Chiropodist/Podiatrist in 2003. It has since grown with the addition of Jessica Suter BSc(Hons), DipCFHP, MPSPract, Foot Health Practitioner in 2018. Together they offer a 6 day a week clinic (Mon-Sat) where they treat and advise patients on lower limb management.
As well as general foot care, Judy and Jessica Suter also specialise in Biomechanics to treat ailments that affect the kinetic chain.
We have a Community Foot Health Practitioner, Lindsay Guy DipCFHP, MPSPract. Lindsay will be providing our mobile service around Suffolk for those requiring home visitations and care homes. She will also be providing cover in-clinic.
You can find us in-clinic at 5 The Walk, Beccles, Suffolk NR34 9AJ.