-Providing Excellent Footcare Services Across East Anglia-
1 min read
May Covid-19 Bulletin
Coronavirus Update: We are approved to open by our governing bodies and have implemented new changes to keep you and our environment safe
- We have full PPE and ask patients to wear a mask
- We are running hour slots for appointments to allow deep cleans and avoid unnecessary contact
- We ask patients to arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your appointment time
- If you are showing symptoms of a new cough, temperature or lack of taste/smell self-isolate DO NOT ATTEND.
- Please use the correct entrance depending on bookings room (ask staff)
- Use hand washing/sanitizing stations
- If you are in the high-risk category ask whether your appointment is necessary
We are committed to keeping you safe and have been working very hard behind the scenes to update our public health policies in line with our professional governing bodies. We understand that in our uncertain times there is much confusion over what is essential and non-essential and we would like to confirm that our practice is deemed essential as we are registered practitioners with the HCPC and PSA and fall within safe-practice operations during Covid-19 (Podiatrists reg with HCPC and FHPs reg with PSA). We provide valuable services such as preventing ulcerations, helping to reduce or prevent infection from lower limb pathologies, keep our front-line staff and others comfortable and able to walk with biomechanics, keep diabetics safe and diagnose many different conditions that improve quality of life.